What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "Anything Goes" thread

AdmiralAdama

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Near the Ionian Nebula, still searching for Earth
I want to play my guitar. I haven't touched one in years and I know my neighbors wouldn't stand for it, sometimes I wish I had time to play it.

Don't waste another second. Check out some over-the-ears practice head phones for home (keeps the neighbour at bay).

Couple units to look at.

- Sennheiser 555
- Audio Technica M50
- Sennheiser HD25-1 II

If it's in your budget, rent a storage locker (by month) for open amp practice. :)

AA

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

AdmiralAdama

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Near the Ionian Nebula, still searching for Earth
Emergency rescue personnel were training today, just north of where I live. It was a multi-jurisdiction exercise with participants from the Canadian provinces of Ontario, Quebec and
the state of Michigan, in the USA.

The diver in the photograph was the only female
cold water / diving expert present. Her participation was remarkable in that her equipment weighs more than she does.

AA

image-979938940.jpg

Last edited:

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Emergency rescue personnel were training today, just north of where I live. It was a multi-jurisdiction exercise with participants from the Canadian provinces of Ontario, Quebec and
the state of Michigan, in the USA.

The diver in the photograph was the only female
cold water / diving expert present. Her participation was remarkable in that her equipment weighs more than she does.

AA

View attachment 36658

That's an interesting story, and a remarkable fact, AA. We're you covering the exercise on a professional capacity?

Reaction score
I just personalised my guitar :D

A Commodore 64 a day keeps the Apple II away!

Attachments

• image-2858276141.jpg
    image-2858276141.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 138
Reaction score
AdmiralAdama said:
The pick-ups appear in the right position.

AA

Sent from my iPad using iPF

It is a Strat yes, and btw I took the commodore label off, I might get another one though :D

Reaction score
I just found the speaker outputs on my electric organ! Now I can sound like Jon Lord when I want to!

Attachments

• image-1848892185.jpg
    image-1848892185.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 128

zstairlessone

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I just found the speaker outputs on my electric organ! Now I can sound like Jon Lord when I want to!

I read an article once where a guy got to play "Blackie" and made the comment that he was supposed to be playing Clapton's best guitar, he didn't sound like Clapton so they must have brought down a dummy Strat.

He was being funny, but I got to go downstairs in the London Hard Rock and pull a couple down off the wall. Got to play one of Eric's (and a couple more from other people) definitely a high top ten moment. The action on these were all over the place, some super low, some in the slide range of high, and one had the fretboard rounded out between all the frets.

mskailyn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Totally random, but I guess that's the point of this thread, can I get some opinions on this art piece of mine?

Attachments

• image-2415002907.jpg
    image-2415002907.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 134

Most reactions

Latest posts