1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Tapatalk App

Discussion in 'iPad Apps' started by Phine00Del, Aug 8, 2011.

1. Phine00Del

Phine00Del iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'm trying to find out if Tapatalk supports the forums I like to visit. After searching on the internet I can't find a list of forums anywhere so I thought I would post this here as I know many of my fellow IPF members use Tapatalk. I don't want to buy the app if my preferred forums aren't supported.

Could someone who has the app look and tell me if dpreview.com/forums and ffcars.com are supported in the Tapatalk app?

Thanks!
  2. kaiseruk

kaiseruk iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I had a look for you and it appears they are not supported
  3. info

info iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    Still a good app to have, though it works better on some forums than others.
  4. Phine00Del

Phine00Del iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks for looking. Other than those two forums the only other forums I use are this one and the iPhone forum each of which have their own iPad and iPhone apps so as of right now no need to pay for that app. If they support those in the future then I'll buy it. Maybe I should write to the admins of those forums and ask that they use Tapatalk support for their forums...
  5. Bimjo

Bimjo iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    dpreview is probably never going to be Tapatalk compliant until they join the 21st century and use some standard forum software instead of the proprietary software they use now.
  6. Phine00Del

Phine00Del iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ah, didn't know they used proprietary software. That's a bummer because I really like that forum and it doesn't show up that well on the iPad and really bad on the iPhone IMO.