What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tapatalk App

Phine00Del

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm trying to find out if Tapatalk supports the forums I like to visit. After searching on the internet I can't find a list of forums anywhere so I thought I would post this here as I know many of my fellow IPF members use Tapatalk. I don't want to buy the app if my preferred forums aren't supported.

Could someone who has the app look and tell me if dpreview.com/forums and ffcars.com are supported in the Tapatalk app?

Thanks!

kaiseruk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I had a look for you and it appears they are not supported

info

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Still a good app to have, though it works better on some forums than others.

OP
P

Phine00Del

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for looking. Other than those two forums the only other forums I use are this one and the iPhone forum each of which have their own iPad and iPhone apps so as of right now no need to pay for that app. If they support those in the future then I'll buy it. Maybe I should write to the admins of those forums and ask that they use Tapatalk support for their forums...

Bimjo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
dpreview is probably never going to be Tapatalk compliant until they join the 21st century and use some standard forum software instead of the proprietary software they use now.

OP
P

Phine00Del

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Bimjo said:
dpreview is probably never going to be Tapatalk compliant until they join the 21st century and use some standard forum software instead of the proprietary software they use now.

Ah, didn't know they used proprietary software. That's a bummer because I really like that forum and it doesn't show up that well on the iPad and really bad on the iPhone IMO.

Most reactions

Latest posts