What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

suggest me good ipad3 smart cover compatible back cover

Vishal

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Please suggest me new ipad smart cover compatible back cover
I preffer tpu cases
Thanks

MadChef

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Apple has quietly added a new accessory for the second-generation and new iPads in the Apple Store today: the Smart Case. This is a separate product from the original Smart Cover that debuted with the second iPad. This was not announced at the WWDC Keynote.
The new Smart Case is basically the Smart Cover, except with a matching back shell. The product is made of the same polyurethane material and is available in six colors,including light gray, dark gray, blue, green, pink, and red.
Because of the included back cover, the Smart Case comes at a $10 premium over the polyurethane Smart Cover. It can also be engraved for free if ordered online.
Cost is $49.00
I know it's too late for your needs, I'm just putting it out there.

Information found on App Advice.

☮ ♥ 

Last edited:

valinrace

iPF Noob
Reaction score
would you suggest a bit more cheaper cover? It cost too much for me.

melanie83

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I suggest you find it on ebay. There are many many of them, cheap but beautiful, around $15 usually.

Reviews4i

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.reviews4i.com
i would definetly go with a Devicewear Union back cover all the way. I recently did a full review on one and have used it personally myself every since. Its the perfect back cover hands down in my opinion. Check out my signature for a link to the review if your interested.

Most reactions

Latest posts