What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

staying connected to wifi?

jcallaway22

iPF Noob
Reaction score
On my 'old' iPad2 (which suffered a cracked screen), I had no issues remaining connected with wifi, even if the ipad fell asleep. My new iPad2 will not stay connected, meaning I have to go through several steps each time it falls asleep. I use my iPad for therapy with students...so it is a pain in the butt to keep re-entering codes, etc. Any ideas why the new one is doing this? I tried several troubleshooting recommendations such as adjusting screen brightness, renewing the lease, etc. Nothing has worked. It happens at home too...we have to constantly re-enter the info. GRRR!
I would appreciate any suggestions! Thanks!

qvcaddict

iPF Noob
Reaction score
try this settings/general/date and time/make sure 24hour time and set automatically are off and set date and time is correct hope this works for you it did for me

Most reactions

Latest posts