1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Ipad2 IOS 6.1.3 cannot connect to internet

Discussion in 'iPad 2 Forum' started by TheinLwin, Sep 16, 2013.

1. TheinLwin

TheinLwin iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I cannot get my Ipad2 to connect to the internet. I reboot my router and ipad2 several times and is still does not work. I need information on how do setup a new Wi-Fi connection. What does "forget this network" do. IP Address/Subnet Mask/Router/DNS/Search Domains/Client ID/Renew Lease/HTTP Proxy/Off/Manual/Auto - do I need to enter the information manually? Thank you.
  2. giradman

giradman iPad Guru

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +755 / 0
    Hello - you need to provide some more information: 1) Has your iPad been able to attach to your network previously? 2) If so, what has changed? 3) Have you tried to connect to another Wi-Fi network? 4) Did you 'Reset' the iPad by using the On-Off & Home buttons simultaneously? and 5) Can other Wi-Fi devices connect to your current network. Please respond to these questions for further advice - you can try 'forget this network' w/o a problem and try to setup your network again - to help you'll need to provide your location and your ISP. Dave :)