What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Springboard Crashes!!!

r0rschach

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hello there once again!

I have something to ask from you guys, i'd been troubled for this pops up on my ipad the says "springboard crash" i often received this msg evrytime i installed new tweaks or somthing, it made me worried because it seems i cannot add more tweaks and apps on my ipad 3 5.1.1..

please help out this guys... thanx a lot, appreciate it.

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
May I make the assumption you are [still] jail broken?

If so, what you are describing is the iPad going into Safe Mode because something(s) you have installed are incompatible with your version of iPad or iOS (or both). The crashing is the sign that your iPad is unstable because of that.

When you get the crash, think to the last tweak you installed from Cydia. Then, go back to Cydia and uninstall it - then see if that stops it from crashing.

If this has been happening a lot, you may have more tweaks that are causing the issue. If you wish, list out the Cydia tweaks you have installed and maybe one of us here can spot the "culprit" that is causing your iPad to always crash...

Marilyn

P.S. And, since you talk about a jail broken iPad, I've taken the liberty of moving your post over to the Hacking section. Thanks for your understanding.

P.P.S. And if I'm wrong about this being about a jail broken iPad, let me know and I'll move it back (with apologies).

OP
R

r0rschach

iPF Noob
Reaction score
May I make the assumption you are [still] jail broken?

If so, what you are describing is the iPad going into Safe Mode because something(s) you have installed are incompatible with your version of iPad or iOS (or both). The crashing is the sign that your iPad is unstable because of that.

When you get the crash, think to the last tweak you installed from Cydia. Then, go back to Cydia and uninstall it - then see if that stops it from crashing.

If this has been happening a lot, you may have more tweaks that are causing the issue. If you wish, list out the Cydia tweaks you have installed and maybe one of us here can spot the "culprit" that is causing your iPad to always crash...

Marilyn

P.S. And, since you talk about a jail broken iPad, I've taken the liberty of moving your post over to the Hacking section. Thanks for your understanding.

P.P.S. And if I'm wrong about this being about a jail broken iPad, let me know and I'll move it back (with apologies).

Hey guys!

Yep! Im still on the jailbroken ipad,learning to love it, ok i will... I will scan it from the last tweaks installed point...
Really glad reading your responses guys, great! Thanx much! Later!!!:thumbs:

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts