What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IPAD 3 5.1.1 almost messed up, cannot restore.. So what now ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

stylo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hey guys,

just need your advice, I got an IPAD 3 WIFI 32Gb in 5.1.1 IOS Factory implemented, Jailbroken and working good until..now.
I used to have viber working and did an update. unfortunately, this new version crashed all the time. I then deleted it and found an IPA of an old version.
Problems started from this point. I used Itunes and [a piracy tweak] to install it but it's my ipad who started to crash and restart every 30 s !

I removed it but now, the screen is strange, icons are small, quick lunch bar disappeared, keyboard is iphone size, lot of glitch in the dialog box and the device is slow etc etc...

i saddly discovered that I cannot restore to 5.1.1 so what to do now ?
Ipad still running, baddly but still alive. 5.1.1 Blobs stored on cydia server, but useless.

Is there anything i can do to replace some files, or maybe to remove jailbreak, to wipe some **** and get my ipad back to normal ?
I cannot imagine that i bought the device 3 month ago and already dead or unjailbroken if i go to IOS 6 !!!

Should I upgrade IOS, sell it and buy a new one ? the same IPAD 3 or maybe IPAD 2 to be more safe ?

I'm so disapointed !

Last edited by a moderator:

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The only advice I can (will) give is to remove that piracy software from your iPad.

We don't condone or tolerate piracy here at iPad Forums. Not only is piracy, and any discussion thereof, against our rules - its theft and thus illegal.

So, remove the piracy crap and see if that helps. Otherwise, yes, you will have to restore that iPad to iOS 6.0.1.

You'll receive no more assistance here. This thread is closed.

Marilyn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts