What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Soundpeoplenz

soundpeoplenz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
With iOS 7.0.3 the sound for the Apple mains-power re-charging connection has changed? I wish to change the sound back to the original 'beep' but can't find where? I have read the manual, checked notifications/sounds/general etc. it's hiding somewhere.....I know.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
It is? I haven't read so in the iOS 7 manual. I don't think that this can be changed nor has anyone mentioned that it could be on this forum. Maybe others will chime in if they know differently.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
There is no way to change the charge sound. Or the lock sound. Or the keyboard click sound. Basically, if you can't change it under Settings > Sounds, then you can't change it.

Extra not asked for information:

There is sometimes more flexibility with ringtones and alerts, depending on the app involved. Contacts will let you set different-from-default ringtone and text alert for each contac. You can set different alter tones for each email account under Settings > Notifications > Mail.

OP
soundpeoplenz

soundpeoplenz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi All,
Thanks for that answer to my 'charging connection sound'. Bearing in mind the old mantra 'The only thing constant is Change', I am happy with that! Violà.
I have traveled to over 60 different countries, the last 2 1/2 years with my iPad 2; which has illuminated, enhanced & simplified my 'ground level' travels. My first computer was the Mac Classic 1990. I have just returned to NZ from N Argentina, Paraguay, Uruguay & beautiful Iguazu. Trah la lah.

Most reactions

Latest posts