What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Some question about ipad2

ReshadGP

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi guys:
I have some questions about my ipad2 as follows:
1. How can i use my bluetooth, i mean transfer files between me and on other device?
2. Is there any ftp server app which i could connect to an ftp server and download files from there?
3. Can i change my app store from one country to another for just some days?
I will really appreciate if u answer these questions.

Reaction score
ReshadGP said:
Hi guys:
I have some questions about my ipad2 as follows:
1. How can i use my bluetooth, i mean transfer files between me and on other device?
2. Is there any ftp server app which i could connect to an ftp server and download files from there?
3. Can i change my app store from one country to another for just some days?
I will really appreciate if u answer these questions.

1) Bluetooth file transfer does not seem possible with the iPad, especially not on a non-jb iPad.
2) yes, any FTP app should do. Just enter FTP in the AppStore and a list of FTP apps will show up
3) yes, if you have multiple Apple ID's for multiple countries, then you can switch between them. This can be done via Settings->Store, then log out of your current account and enter the account from another country. However, you cannot change the country for one Apple ID from, say US to UK and then back, that is not an option. Having multiple accounts is.

pphmmr

iPF Noob
Reaction score
1. yes but only iphone, ipod - ipad2
2. yes ftp even samba (windows share)
3. yes, no problem. if you don't have credit card from this country just use gift cards and redeem function.

Most reactions

Latest posts