What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Smurfs village update is messed up!!!

Kind at Heart

iPF Noob
Reaction score
skimonkey said:
Have you tried the things I posted earlier?

Hi. Mine did this so I deleted the app from my iPad and then sync. This lost the data but was able to restore through games centre

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi. Mine did this so I deleted the app from my iPad and then sync. This lost the data but was able to restore through games centre

Thank you, Kind at Heart...I am sure your valuable advice will help your fellow gamers here!! Thanks for sharing that! :)

LCP326

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Papa Smurf is stuck on greedy cake game. When do I get to add friends?

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Papa Smurf is stuck on greedy cake game. When do I get to add friends?

You should be able to add friends immediately. Have you logged in to your Gamecenter account? Any friends you have accepted or invited should show up.

biobunny

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Please don't see this as an "Answer thread to all Smurf Village problems.", I suggest creating a new thread instead.

Sent from K48

tamsharley

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can anyone help me?! I've been stuck on chemist's green potion for weeks now. Even purchased special flask to help. Which of course it didnt. Any thoughts on this would be appreciated. Thanks.

Most reactions

Latest posts