What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Smurf village friend request

Aimo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anyone know what the valentine surprise was?! I don't think I got it even though I placed it. Plus anyone know how to contact beeline?!

It was jst 500xp..nothing amazing :( i read it on smurfvillage website.. My box of chocolate also disappeared.. And i dont know how to contact beeline..

tamsharley

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Me either. Their email just sent me a reply saying they only accept emails thru their website. Which doesn't work. All I get is it asking me what language I need. ANYONE KNOW HOW TO GET IN TOUCH TO BEELINE?!THEIT SITE DOESN'T WORK THAT I CAN TELL FOR SUPPORT. THNX.

AshLuvsT

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I need friends REALLY BAD my Game Center name is ASHLUVST PLEASE ADD ME!!

Ermo73

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks to all who help me complete clockwork Robot smurf! Next project will be to collect stones to complete the watchtower on the mountain. Thanks again to all my smurf village friends! ;-)

JennoJenno

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Looking for friends to give me bolts. I'm an everyday player who will gift/water. My game center name is JennoJenno.

Mm1954

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Please add me in GS to play Smurfs Village ....NANA_MESSER is my nickname. Thanks

AshLuvsT

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a question if anyone can help it would be appreciated! I'm stuck on a quest to help calm down scary smurf and it says come back at night to do it but ever since I've been playing it NEVER gets dark!! What do I need to do??

skankyxoxo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a question if anyone can help it would be appreciated! I'm stuck on a quest to help calm down scary smurf and it says come back at night to do it but ever since I've been playing it NEVER gets dark!! What do I need to do??

Go to the main menu and select options, there is a button for effects and you will tap it to turn them on. Then you should have night and day!

AshLuvsT

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi ya my smurf friends!! I need wood, stones, and dye but I'm working on getting a lot of wood right now so please send! Thanks! Tell me what u need as well!!!

Slothian

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How do I add friends for smurfs in the Game Center? Please help new to Game Center.

Most reactions

Latest posts