What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Angry Birds Seasons Update Released NEW LEVELS

PhilSynowiec

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2S0IwC13Qh0]YouTube - Angry Birds Seasons Update Released NEW LEVELS - iOS Vlog 218[/ame]​

Today Rovio Mobile decided to release their update to the, previously known as, Angry Birds Halloween. This game has now been given the Angry Birds Seasons title and will be updated every season, or so it seems. You get 25 levels in this update and you get to play them like an advent calendar. Everyday, the app unlocks a new level up until Christmas. This just means you are going to have to work up a daily diet for Angry Birds these holidays. Well, go on and enjoy the free update, or buy the game for $.99 in the App Store.

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well then. This explains why I can't find my Angry Birds, Halloween. It turned into Christmas.

Which is very cool.

But I want my Halloween back.:(

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
SweetPoison -

Look closely at the opening screen of your Seasons Angry Birds, right after you've selected "play". You should be able to flick the screen to the left and then you'll see the selection for the Halloween game. They didn't remove the Halloween game/levels ... they just added Christmas (and changed the icon).

Happy birding! :D

Marilyn

Yardslave

iPF Noob
Reaction score
AB no go... ( I think a pig has something to do with this.

I don't want to hyjack this thread, but I loaded the update (1.5.2) on a perfectly good 1.4.2 AB on the latest iPad IOS and it won't boot past the splash screens. :ipad-keyboard:

This is my first problem with something like this, is it common? :(

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SweetPoison -

Look closely at the opening screen of your Seasons Angry Birds, right after you've selected "play". You should be able to flick the screen to the left and then you'll see the selection for the Halloween game. They didn't remove the Halloween game/levels ... they just added Christmas (and changed the icon).

Happy birding! :D

Marilyn

Thank You, Marilyn! I will do this!

Most reactions

Latest posts