What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Skitch on the iphone

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm pleased that Skitch is no longer restricted to the iPad only, but can be used on iPhones as well.

Last edited:

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Yep.

I've downloaded it on the iPhone, but have not really played with it there yet.

I'm not sure I like all the changes, but it still does the job. The new digital/blur tool is nice. I wish they would go back to the old crop tool though.

I do like the Evernote integration, but I would.

Edit: I thought I'd downloaded it. Correcting the oversight now. ;)

Last edited:

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Beats having to email a screenshot to the iPad, edit it and email it back to post it.

I like the old interface, but the new one is OK too once you get used to it. Doesn't seem to be an undo button. Am I missing it somewhere?

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Amy Rose The Hedgehog said:
What is skitch?

It's an app that lets you draw things on top of screenshots, maps, webpages, and anything else you can get into a picture format. It's in the App Store and it's free.

A lot of the screenshot you see here with arrows and circles on them were made with Skitch.

Reaction score
twerppoet said:
It's an app that lets you draw things on top of screenshots, maps, webpages, and anything else you can get into a picture format. It's in the App Store and it's free.

A lot of the screenshot you see here with arrows and circles on them were made with Skitch.

Thank you.

Reaction score
twerppoet said:

Thanks

OP
scifan57

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
KevinJS said:
Beats having to email a screenshot to the iPad, edit it and email it back to post it.

I like the old interface, but the new one is OK too once you get used to it. Doesn't seem to be an undo button. Am I missing it somewhere?

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

The undo button is in the bottom left corner of the screen when editing the photo.

OP
scifan57

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Here's an example.

image-2953235798.jpg

Most reactions

Latest posts