What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

simple database in html5/jquery/javascript portable to ipad and other mobile devices

critter

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi

I am writing a small freeware educational application for mobile devices and as (source) a website for browsers. Have (hopefully) come up with the right environment, i.e. html5 + javascript. Probably I will also include jquery for better gui capabilities.

Ideally, I am going to use phonegap to turn the webpage to .ipa file.

I am facing another choice now. I need to use some basic database functionality for keeping irregular verbs. What would be the most efficient way to go: html/javascript/jquery?

Have no thorough programming knowledge, but once I know which way to take, I usually can make it to the end.

Thank you for any suggestions.

critter

PS. I am aware that Obj-C would probably be the best way to go, but given the freeware character of the application I would rather stay with one-for-all source even if the end result should feel heavy.
c

Most reactions

Latest posts