What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Silly question to ask .....................

dreamerdonkey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well, I feel really irritating to ask this. I see some kind of signature link after some of the forum members post. How do you guys do this. Do you guys type that each time after writing a post or there is any other wat. As I am an IPF noob I think its my right to know. ;)

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
On forum website, tap on Settings > Edit Signature (on the left-hand column).

For those who (like me) don't care to read signatures or see avatars, those are also blockable under Settings.

MOTRDYD

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey thanks I was always wondering that to I quess it also depends on how it's set up to with what right u get but that really gets annoying its like spam central LOL

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey thanks I was always wondering that to I quess it also depends on how it's set up to with what right u get but that really gets annoying its like spam central LOL

I've yet to come across any quote, slogan or other sign off that's worth reading over and over, and that's how sig lines end up working. Every time a person posts, that sig line is reposted. I find that's a good way to ruin anything that might have been interesting, compelling or worthwhile to begin with.

OP
D

dreamerdonkey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Almost get banned today. Just paste my Facebook fan page link into my signature (like a dumb nut with out reading the rules and regulation). Thanks to the good admin because he able to short it out that I don't do that intentionally and I am new. No signature for me again. :(

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
dreamerdonkey said:
Almost get banned today. Just paste my Facebook fan page link into my signature (like a dumb nut with out reading the rules and regulation). Thanks to the good admin because he able to short it out that I don't do that intentionally and I am new. No signature for me again. :(

We live and learn. One of my first threads was edited by the mods, because it managed to break both the anti political and the anti religious rules in just 4 words. Must be a record.

It really is a good idea to have a skim through the rules. Most of the mods have the link to them in their signatures, and if you have turned off reading signatures, just look for a welcome message from Leelai or Skimonkey. They always post the link in those messages.

Most reactions

Latest posts