Silly question to ask .....................

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by dreamerdonkey, Jan 28, 2013.

1. dreamerdonkey

dreamerdonkey iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well, I feel really irritating to ask this. I see some kind of signature link after some of the forum members post. How do you guys do this. Do you guys type that each time after writing a post or there is any other wat. As I am an IPF noob I think its my right to know. ;)

2. Kaykaykay

Kaykaykay iPad Wizard

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +443 / 0
    On forum website, tap on Settings > Edit Signature (on the left-hand column).

For those who (like me) don't care to read signatures or see avatars, those are also blockable under Settings.

3. MOTRDYD

MOTRDYD iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey thanks I was always wondering that to I quess it also depends on how it's set up to with what right u get but that really gets annoying its like spam central LOL

4. dreamerdonkey

dreamerdonkey iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thnaks :D

5. Kaykaykay

Kaykaykay iPad Wizard

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +443 / 0
    I've yet to come across any quote, slogan or other sign off that's worth reading over and over, and that's how sig lines end up working. Every time a person posts, that sig line is reposted. I find that's a good way to ruin anything that might have been interesting, compelling or worthwhile to begin with.

6. dreamerdonkey

dreamerdonkey iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Almost get banned today. Just paste my Facebook fan page link into my signature (like a dumb nut with out reading the rules and regulation). Thanks to the good admin because he able to short it out that I don't do that intentionally and I am new. No signature for me again. :(

7. KevinJS

KevinJS Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +865 / 0
    We live and learn. One of my first threads was edited by the mods, because it managed to break both the anti political and the anti religious rules in just 4 words. Must be a record.

It really is a good idea to have a skim through the rules. Most of the mods have the link to them in their signatures, and if you have turned off reading signatures, just look for a welcome message from Leelai or Skimonkey. They always post the link in those messages.