What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Should i jb

drich290195

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Would like to customise with good themes also can I use widgets and stuff is it really worth jail breaking can I use the iPad more like a pc. Don't want to void any warrantys that's all

Wookiee2cu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes you should jailbreak, it gives you more freedom. If you find that you don't like it you simply hook it up to iTunes, restore and you are back to factory. Technically jailbreaking does void the warranty but if you ever have an issue where you need to take your iPad into Apple, simply hook it up to iTunes and restore it back to factory (they won't be able to tell that you performed a jailbreak). As far as more like a PC, it's still an iPad and will have some limitations compared to a full on computer but you will have access to so many more apps and tweaks than whats in the officail app store. Basically you have nothing to lose by jailbreaking, if it's not for you then just revert back.

OP
drich290195

drich290195

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Theirs no reliability issues or anything and apple won't stop updates to my device will they

OUTL4W

iPF Novice
Reaction score
drich290195 said:
Theirs no reliability issues or anything and apple won't stop updates to my device will they

There are still a few bugs with jb but they will be straighten out before long with updates/patches. And no, apple won't stop updates to your device as whenever you update to newer firmware, it wipes out the jb.

Most reactions

Latest posts