What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

short video on real player to IPAD2

cocod2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a 3 minute and 20 second video that is very important to me
and would like to put it on my IPAD2 when I recieve it. this is the first thing I have to do.
it is on real player amd a dvd and it is on my computer;.

how would I do this

I also made a youtube of it. which I keep private unless someone wants to see it.

how do I do this please.

last question. I have a dvd of my wedding that i want to put on my ipad2
it is on my computer and I have a dvd of it....

thank you so much
coco

just getting ready for my IPAD2 which I should have by July 28

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
First of all, I've moved this post to the Help section, where I think it should receive better attention.

In response to your question, most Members use a free program for their PC called HandBrake. It can convert most videos to a format appropriate to the iPad - indeed, it has an iPad specific setting. It's easy to use too and is an 'open source' project supported by an enthusiastic group of volunteers. You'll find a lot of threads in this Forum about it and with suggestions and comments, so have a read and good luck with your new iPad when it arrives.

Tim

OP
C

cocod2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Tim thank you for your reply sorry to take so much time to get back to you...

where in the help section do I go
and i have a youtube account so my video is there.......and handbrake I will go and checkout ...
confused to say the least..but need to know where in help to go to..
thank you so much for your kindness
coco

Most reactions

Latest posts