What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DVD to iPad2

The 12th Doctor

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.doctorscompanion.net
Ive been trying to use Handbrake to put a DVD onto my iPad, but ill let it do it, and after 3-4 hours of doing it, i have a look at the DVD and its missed the first hour out, and only left the last 20/30 mins or so.

Anyone know why its doing this? Also is there anyother free ways to convert DVDs to iPad2?

Are you using some tool to unencrypt the DVD? Because Handbrake alone won't work with encrypted DVD's. I have never had a problem with the AnyDVD+Handbrake combo, except that it takes a couple of hours per video.

Last edited:
You don't have to use them seperately. AnyDVD runs in the background and makes sure, that the DVD get's properly decrypted, while Handbrake does the conversion. You don't need to do instruct AnyDVD anything, just open it, insert the DVD, it shows a popup of decrypting the DVD and than follow the normal Handbrake conversion method.

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back