What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Security Code

pinerose

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good evening!
I have just received my Christmas gift - a great iPAD! However, when I am about to download an app, the iPAD is asking for a security code which I am not aware of. Is there a default security code for the iPAD? Is there a way I can make my own security code?

peled

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think they ask a the code for your credit card.
You need to register with a valid credit card and the printed 3 digit security code of the card.
That way when you want to buy a new book or application, the system already has all your details, and don't ask you to repeat them.

NumbLock

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yes, it is your iTunes account that it is asking for. You probably set that up the first time you connected yout iPad to iTunes.

bevsher2710

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi there! I have forgotten my security question s answer. How do I reset it please help. Thank you

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Yes, it is your iTunes account that it is asking for. You probably set that up the first time you connected yout iPad to iTunes.

I haven't connected my iPad to iTunes yet! Any suggestions. Thanks , squib.

Sent from my iPad 2 IOS 6.1.3 using iPF

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I think Its your apple acount pass word

Not mine - mine ask for numbers! Squib
Actually I went into settings and there are a few places to enter codes. The one I was talking about was restrictions. After updating my IOS suddenly there was a code set but I have no idea what it is. It shows me a pad off numbers ! I have no idea what is being restricted either! Anyone have that happen? Where IS the security code? I would like to know.
Sent from my iPad 2 IOS 6.1.3 using iPF

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts