Second Gen Ipad

Discussion in 'iPad General Discussions' started by wakeboardin2k4, Nov 14, 2010.

1. wakeboardin2k4

wakeboardin2k4 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey guys,

First post here.

I did a search and did not find much, which sort of answers my question. Other than the talk of the 7 inch ipad is there a SERIOUS plan for an ipad 2 in the near future? I want an ipad but if there is going to be an update with more ram and such than the current ipad I would prefer to have the "latest and greatest".

This I have not done a search for...Is there a bluetooth or wireless printer that works well for the ipad? I am looking to use the ipad for basically running my small business and I plan to take it with me everywhere. I hope to be able to print receipts for customers on site if the technology is available.

Thank you,
    Eric
  2. Dannyboy85

Dannyboy85 iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    The only print option is over wifi...with 4.2 so mobile printing is going to be pretty hard to swing....
  3. wakeboardin2k4

wakeboardin2k4 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Its interested to me that apple, such an innovative company that revolutionizes technology over and over does not make things like printing more accessible to their customers. From what I have read of some brands of smart phones are able to work with Bamboo printers. Maybe apple will hop on that train?
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2010
  4. Frezing Phoenix

Frezing Phoenix iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Printing looks like its a cinch with 4.2 [its used WiFi to share any printer that is on the Network or hooked up to a Computer I believe]

I hope iPad 2 keeps the same screen size [as what Jobs seems to have confirmed at an earnings meeting] but faster "guts" [RAM, then CPU...] and some cameras [for facetime and Skype], Retina display and mini-USB would rock [man while we are dreaming throw in a mini HDMI too!!!]
  5. gentlefury

gentlefury iPad Guru

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    There is no 7" iPad...that was all speculation (as are most apple rumors)...as for an iPad 2 I would expect it to hit just like every other iOS device....the iPad came out in April so I would expect next spring.