1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Searching Apps

Discussion in 'iPad Help' started by Rdchance, May 8, 2011.

1. Rdchance

Rdchance iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    When I am looking at apps 242 - 236 of 3672 and choose to install an app, how can I get back to 242-236 where I left off, instead of back at the beginning? Is there some way to jump forwards?
  2. Johnson

Johnson iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I have the same problem and I know exactly what you're talking about. I still haven't worked this out. To be honest, I have given up as I believe this is no way to go back where you left off.
  3. tmno2

tmno2 iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi

I have practically given up on the paging through available apps because of this impracticality.

I now pick up on desirable apps by mention in the various forum's discussions.

A recommendation in the discussion leads to specific search in the apps store. Which then more often than not shows up a few extra viable alternatives.

I agree, the original method is too frustratingly painful.