What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Screen protector or not?

tmurray315

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So this is going to be my first ipad and im wondering if i should put a screen protector on the front and back?? If so what are good screen protectors to buy?

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Definitely on the back....I don't feel the screen needs a protector film, but it does need a case to live in (to protect both the front (sides and bezel) and the back). Just not a screen protector film. I assume this is what you mean.

OP
T

tmurray315

iPF Noob
Reaction score
what is good cases to protect it and whats a good back screen protector

Mikekan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No way in the front! The front doesnt need one, but the back and the corners are quite sensitive.

Dragonrider

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have one of the first V1 iPads, and use it all day, every day. I have screen protection on the front, and the standard Apple case (best of all that I tried). I will do the same for my new V3. My old one looks like it just came from the box.

Rends

iPF Novice
Reaction score

jessbarney777

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iPad Case Picture:
The_New_iPad_Leather_Case__80814_zoom.jpg

Also, I agree with the replies RE: Screen Protector. It seems like a shame to put something over that beautiful Retina Display, but I do suggest getting a protector for the back, just to be safe. A good quality case will take care of the rest for you.

OP
T

tmurray315

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So i went on amazon to order the targus slim case and put two day shipping and they said estimated delivery April 5th why so late???

Most reactions