What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SBSettings toggles in lock-screen?

Commodore

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I accidentally discovered that SBSettings toggles open on lock screen with the swipe from left (as defined on my iPad). Is this a feature, a bug, or a clash with another tweak? I don't think I either need them or want them on lock-screen -- I thought they were only available "inside".

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
You can enable SBSettings access at lock screen. This is normal behavior, but it can be turned off. Here are two ways to turn that access off (it depends on which version of iOS/SBSettings you have):

(1) in your Settings app, go to the Activator tab. Go to the "At Lock Screen" tab and look for the status bar line. Find the Swipe left and/or Swipe Right line and ensure SBSettings isn't set for those options. That should fix it.

(2) It might also be set inside your SBSettings tweak itself. To check (or to turn it off), activate your SBSettings and press the "More" button. Go to "Extras & Options" and make sure "Allow Launch Locked" is not activated.

Hopefully, that'll help stop SBSettings at the Lockscreen (if that's what you want).

Marilyn

OP
Commodore

Commodore

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thanks -- the Activator settings had Lock Screen gestures on. I turned those off, so lock screen is "safe" now. As for the "More" button in SBSettings (and the options you mention there), I don't have those.

Most reactions

Latest posts