1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

SBSettings toggles in lock-screen?

Discussion in 'iPad Hacking' started by Commodore, May 13, 2013.

1. Commodore

Commodore iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    I accidentally discovered that SBSettings toggles open on lock screen with the swipe from left (as defined on my iPad). Is this a feature, a bug, or a clash with another tweak? I don't think I either need them or want them on lock-screen -- I thought they were only available "inside".
  2. Mickey330

Mickey330 Administrator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,727 / 0
    You can enable SBSettings access at lock screen. This is normal behavior, but it can be turned off. Here are two ways to turn that access off (it depends on which version of iOS/SBSettings you have):

(1) in your Settings app, go to the Activator tab. Go to the "At Lock Screen" tab and look for the status bar line. Find the Swipe left and/or Swipe Right line and ensure SBSettings isn't set for those options. That should fix it.

(2) It might also be set inside your SBSettings tweak itself. To check (or to turn it off), activate your SBSettings and press the "More" button. Go to "Extras & Options" and make sure "Allow Launch Locked" is not activated.

Hopefully, that'll help stop SBSettings at the Lockscreen (if that's what you want).

Marilyn
  3. Commodore

Commodore iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Thanks -- the Activator settings had Lock Screen gestures on. I turned those off, so lock screen is "safe" now. As for the "More" button in SBSettings (and the options you mention there), I don't have those.