Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'iPad Air Forum' started by Bettyboop3850, Apr 11, 2014.
Hi I lost all my Safari bookmarks and need to know if there is any way to get them back?
Force close Safari and reset your iPad.
To force close:
Double tap the Home button to reveal the multitask bar. Swipe the thumbnail (picture) above the Safari app icon towards the top of the screen.
Reset (you won't lose data or settings):
Press and hold Home and Power button until the Apple logo appears. Release both and let the iPad power up on it's own.
The URLs might be in History
Thank you Johanna but that did not work.
I found these instructions in Apple support.
1. The issue is with syncing Safari with the iCloud
2. Open iTunes on your computer
3. Plug device into computer for sync
4. DESELECT Safari under iCloud on device
5. On iTunes, go to Info tab
6. Scroll down to Other
7. Select Sync Safari Bookmarks ( This option is not available if Safari is ON on your device. This will work wether or not the bookmarks are on your computer or not... Mine magically came back from the ether)
8. Select Apply and begin sync
These instructions are from September 2012 and may not work with iOS 7.
Let us know if this works.