What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rolling pages

suenc

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I've noticed lately that when I read in the Kindle app the pages often roll back and forth to the previous or following page. It does that when I'm reading or trying to highlight. Is there a way to slow it down so that I don't have to keep scrolling back to the page I want?

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
suenc said:
I've noticed lately that when I read in the Kindle app the pages often roll back and forth to the previous or following page. It does that when I'm reading or trying to highlight. Is there a way to slow it down so that I don't have to keep scrolling back to the page I want?
I don't know a way to slow down the process, but perhaps this will help a bit:

In the app, when you see your library, you find "Settings" at the bottom right. When you tap it, you'll find "Page Turn Animation":

image-670029096.jpg

If it's not enabled, give it a try.
Hope that helps.

OP
suenc

suenc

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thanks. No harm trying. I'm wondering if I'm holding it at an odd angle, moving it too much or touching the wrong part of the screen.

Most reactions

Latest posts