1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Retrieve email password

Discussion in 'iPad 4 Forum' started by Perenista, Jul 20, 2013.

1. Perenista

Perenista iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Is it possible to retrieve the email password stored in ipad 4? In my case I am logging in this account whenever I want to, but I don't know my own password, if someday the acc is not accessible the email is gone.

Alternate methods to retrieve the password are not an option since:

Email 1 alternate email account Z not accessible, don't remember password either
    Security question answer I don't remember

Plus:

Email account Z alternate email Y not accessible. It's accessible with the password but Yahoo prevents me from that since asks me the security question answer which I don't remember either

I bet password from 1 = Z, but neither one of them I can retrieve the password.

The only solution is to look inside ipad for the password already stored.

Is this possible?

Note: I contacted the email provider but they only send me automated replies asking for the security question answer. At the time I wrote anything just to fill my new account.
  2. scifan57

scifan57 Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,063 / 1
    I'm afraid that there's no way to retrieve a stored password from your iPad. Stored passwords are encrypted and nobody, not even Apple, can retrieve them.