What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Itunes help

Patrick9654

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I love my ipad but man do I hate the new iTunes. I was trying to buy a new song and even though I enter my password it want me to answer security questions. I have no idea what these are. So I tried to access my account on my computer to see these questions and it want me to answer the questions in order to see them so I can change them.
I tried to contact support and I can't figure out how to get help from them. I must be really dumb. I know I did fine with ITunes for years but now since they changed it I can't do much at all. Even trying to find a particular song is not as easy as it was since it all looks different,
Can anyone tell me how to get to these security questions or actually contact someone from iTunes support to get help?

Thanks

buerkletucson

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I love my ipad but man do I hate the new iTunes. I was trying to buy a new song and even though I enter my password it want me to answer security questions. I have no idea what these are. So I tried to access my account on my computer to see these questions and it want me to answer the questions in order to see them so I can change them.
I tried to contact support and I can't figure out how to get help from them. I must be really dumb. I know I did fine with ITunes for years but now since they changed it I can't do much at all. Even trying to find a particular song is not as easy as it was since it all looks different,
Can anyone tell me how to get to these security questions or actually contact someone from iTunes support to get help?

Thanks

Give them a call...
1-800-275-2273

Just keep asking for support and you will get a human.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts