Apple’s editorial team has decided to pick the popular Rayman Fiesta Run game in its Free App of the Week selection. Thus, this is the first time when the fast-paced platformer has been made available for free in the App Store, down from its usual price of $2.99.
The App Store editorial team said the following about the game:
“One of gaming’s most popular heroes returns in Rayman Fiesta Run, a superbly animated and fast-paced platformer from Ubisoft. The controls and gameplay are easy to learn, but acing each stages’ challenges requires ample skills and patience, making grabbing each and every collectible incredibly rewarding.”
Here are some of the highlights of the game:
DISCOVER RAYMAN'S AMAZING NEW POWERS
- More than 75 levels welcome you for the Fiesta
- Bounce on sausages and make your way through 4 new festive worlds.
- Beat all 3 new epic bosses to reach the dreaded Land of the Livid Dead Island.
- Collect Lums to get awesome rewards and power-ups
BEWARE OF THE INVASION!
- Rayman could jump, fly, punch and run up the walls
- He can now slide, swim or shrink on the fly into a tiny hero
- Unleash the power of the Super Punch
ENJOY GORGEOUS GRAPHICS
- Play all the levels you thought you knew in a totally different way
- Avoid new traps and defeat even fiercer enemies
- Get ready for more great challenges!
Rayman Fiesta Run requires an iPhone, iPod touch or iPad with iOS 7.1 or later and comes with a size of about 100 MB. The game features support for Game Center and is localized English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish and Traditional Chinese.
- Rayman Jungle Run was pretty… Rayman Fiesta Run looks absolutely delicious!
- Immerse yourself into the Fiesta thanks to the increased depth of field
- And if you like great lightings, Rayman has put a brand new disco ball up for you!