Every week, Apple picks one app or game from its App Store and makes it free for seven consecutive days. This week's selection is Atom Run by Fingerlab developer. As a player, you control Elgo, a sophisticated robot prototype with intuitive commands. Your mission, which is set in the year 2264, is to quickly find the atoms and molecules that are critical to creating new life.
Atom Run is a universal game, designed for the iPhone/iPod touch and iPad/iPad mini and can be downloaded now for free by following the link at the end of the article. Here's a quick breakdown of all the features of the game:
And here's how the official description of the game sounds like:
- Action-adventure fast paced platformer game
- Experience worthy of a game console fully optimized for iOS
- Optimized for retina display
- 2D game engine, 3D graphic
- Precise and intuitive commands
- Original music composed by french electronic artist King Q4
- Supports iOS joysticks (Game Controller MFI)
- Game Center
- Complete Game! Free of ads and does not feature additional purchases
- We do not collect any personal information.
- Atom Run is available in: English, French, Italian, Chinese, German, Spanish, Japanese, Korean and Russian.
The game has so far received plenty of positive reviews, so there's really no reason why you shouldn't go ahead and download the game.