At the end of every week, Apple selects a game or an app from its huge iTunes store and makes it available for free during a week. This time, their editorial team has selected 8bit Doves, a popular game that previously used to cost $2.99.
Have a look at the above video to see how the game looks like and the description from below to form an idea of what the game is all about:
Here are the main features of the game:
This is a 37.1-megabyte game which requires an iPhone, iPod touch or iPad with iOS 4.3 or later to work. 8bit Doves debuted in the App Store in August of 2014 and has never gone free up until today. Therefore, now it's your chance to get it by following the link from below.
- Expanded from the hit #Nitromejam game!
- 3 level packs each with a different dream theme! (Sweet Dreams, Deep Sleep & Nightmare)
- A unique world realised in 4 Colours! (Great for that Game boy nostalgia fix)
- Don’t worry parents this game contains no In app purchases!
- Stunning Pixel Art from the award winning Nitrome studio!
- Simple two button gameplay, perfect for a touch screen!