What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Quicktime for iPad (iOS 6.0)

briancorll

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can someone tell me where the heck I can download Quicktime for iOS ? I would like to view the provisioning videos but the links to Quicktime are all circular. I never get to the download file. I see this sort of think happen repeatedly - links on the Apple site that go nowhere or go round and round. Some guidance would be much appreciated.
TIA !
Brian Corll

MoonlitSonata

iPF Novice
Reaction score
briancorll said:
Can someone tell me where the heck I can download Quicktime for iOS ? I would like to view the provisioning videos but the links to Quicktime are all circular. I never get to the download file. I see this sort of think happen repeatedly - links on the Apple site that go nowhere or go round and round. Some guidance would be much appreciated.
TIA !
Brian Corll

You can't.

Skull One

iPF Novice
Reaction score
That is meant for someone using a PC. They don't check to see if it is an iPad or iPhone looking at the site. And yes, I found that rather ironic as well the first time I logged in from my iPad.

Most reactions

Latest posts