What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Quicker than 1-2 weeks?

TheDanishDanger

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just ordered an iPad 2. Curious if they mean the estimated delivery date or will I get it a little quicker? Thanks.

TheX

iPF Novice
Reaction score
TheDanishDanger said:
Just ordered an iPad 2. Curious if they mean the estimated delivery date or will I get it a little quicker? Thanks.

Don't expect it to be fast they ship using fed ex and fed ex is slow, by one to two weeks they really do mean that.

Sent from my iPad2 using iPF

thewitt

iPF Novice
Reaction score
They are shipping directly from China as they come off the factory floor. It has nothing to do with Fed Ex being slow.

Ordering off the website gets you ahead of store orders as well...

-t

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I know you guys may be across the pond or across the stream, but thought I would say, I walked in to my local Apple Store (Glasgow) on Tuesday evening to pick up a new one in preparation for the jailbreak release, and there were plenty of them in stock. Genius said they'd had plenty for a week or two now. Maybe the supply chain is finally managing to catch up with demand...? Or maybe we're just lucky in Scotland.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Apple Shop in Aberdeen (North East Scotland) has plenty in stock too. Come to sunny ---correction--- rainy Scotland and collect your iPads...

Tim

K1W1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
In Australia they are saying that stock should be readily available in stores from mid-late July.
I think either the initial rush is easing or apple have cranked up production to get closer to the demand levels.

OP
T

TheDanishDanger

iPF Noob
Reaction score
HA! Apple changed the order. Shipping in 1-3 days and bumped the delivery back a week. Love Apple!

bleed_blue

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Got mine more than a week early. In Denmark. When it departures from The Netherlands it will arrive on the following day (mon-fri). Mine came with UPS.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts