What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

just curious about online shipping times?

samoan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How long will it take your ipad 2 to get to you? I ordered online and my delivery estimated time is around March 18th:)

Legal pad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I ordered at 8:15 am Friday (EST) and received a "5 to 7 business days" until shipping notice.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

dmaul1114

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I ordered at 4 am EST, got 3-5 business day shipping estimate, delivery estimate of March 18-25th (I'm guess it will come between the 16th-18 and the range is a CYA range).

My Smart Cover has already shipped (well got notification, UPS hasn't picked it up yet).

Fifi1992

iPF Noob
Reaction score
my smart cover has been shipped too.I'll get it next Tuesday They said I'll get mine next week Thursday or Friday. Monday march 21st being the latest I'll get it

Fifi1992

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'll get the iPad next Thursday friday or Monday march 21st at the latest

Trav29

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I ordered at 4 am EST, got 3-5 business day shipping estimate, delivery estimate of March 18-25th (I'm guess it will come between the 16th-18 and the range is a CYA range).

My Smart Cover has already shipped (well got notification, UPS hasn't picked it up yet).
My ETA is the same as yours ordered at 5 AM though.

ladydi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I ordered a few minutes before 1:00 and got the same shipping date of 3-18 to 3-25 in California. My cover has shipped too. I got the 1st gen IPad cover weeks before the 3G version came out year.

llhgrey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I ordered mine at 6:30 am EST and my iPad won't deliver until 3/22 - 3/27, My smartcover is even later.

Most reactions

Latest posts