What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Quasar

Gzoladz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The fact that it disables multitouch gestures it is a deal breaker for me...

Gzoladz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
DenAtTheDBM said:
Not sure what you mean. I still have multi-touch gestures with Quasar.

4 or 5 fingers gestures also? They didn't work on previous releases.

DenAtTheDBM

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm able to use a 4 finger vertical swipe to bring the multitask bar up, but the 4 finger horizontal swipe to switch between apps doesn't seem to work. I don't use it anyway with Quasar because I can just tap the window I want to use. When an app is running fullscreen, I can use 5 finger pinch to return it to windowed mode. And the usual 1 and 2 finger swipes work switching web browser tabs, scrolling, zooming, etc.

iRaptor25

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got this at launch and still use it regularly.
Its too buggy to leave on all the time, and I don't want the windows all the time. But turning it off/on takes all of 10 seconds, so its hardly a big deal to do so when needed.

I use it to run various streaming videos while I surf the web and that is critical function for me. Great improvement, and you can use 100% of the screen space effectively if you set the windows up right. I also use it to keep an app running in the background if it won't by default behavior, sometimes I leave videos going in the back for the audio but also apps that have a 10 minute time out, something downloading, or just something I don't want to lose its exact state.

The update that allowed apps to open in fullscreen improved it a lot, doing that manually was very inconvenient and caused more crashes I think.

So yeah I leave it off 90% of the time, but the other 10% is well worth the purchase.

1million

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just got this tweak and I'm enjoying it so far. So far I'm using it to play to games at once. I'll try later with the web and other things.

Hinds90

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm going to give this a try for a few days. I think I can get more use out of it that zephyr.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts