What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Problems with Xfinity

Georgemera

iPF Noob
Reaction score
For some reason since few days ago I keep trying to play anything with Xfinity in my Ipad2 and I get the message " Sorry, we've experienced some difficulty playing your video." then option to press OK.

Before it was working fine, and just to let you know my ABC player is working perfect, so I believe It is not my ipad, I think is the service or something.

Do someone has the same problems with Xfinity? do someone knows how to fix it.

Thanks in advance.

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have Xfinity. But I can't help you. LOL! I am having some issues with it too at times ~ Search here on this site and I have a thread about it and there are others too, I think.

You could also call Comcast and they will connect you to their iPad department. Or iPad Peeps.:D

OP
G

Georgemera

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have Xfinity. But I can't help you. LOL! I am having some issues with it too at times ~ Search here on this site and I have a thread about it and there are others too, I think.

You could also call Comcast and they will connect you to their iPad department. Or iPad Peeps.:D

Thanks very much anyway, but I fix it myself, I removed the application and install it again, It is working now.

srgrubb

iPF Noob
Reaction score
issues with Xfinity TV

The app had been working perfectly fine up until 3 days ago. Just stopped. App initally tries to open then simply quits. I tried removing it and then reloading it and still no luck...any other ideas??

totemynote

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The app had been working perfectly fine up until 3 days ago. Just stopped. App initally tries to open then simply quits. I tried removing it and then reloading it and still no luck...any other ideas??

Same for me. It was right after I did the recent update. I did it yesterday and app did the same thing right after. So, did you do the update three days ago?

totemynote

iPF Noob
Reaction score
srgrubb said:

I tried that three times, once when it first happened and twice just now. It lets me sign in and then crashes and continues to every time I open it.

Chrizzo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This happened to me too. Worked fine for a month and now crashes right when it opens. I tried reinstalling, and even deleted the two apps I installed after the last time it functioned properly. Would love to know how to fix this...

totemynote

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Chrizzo said:
This happened to me too. Worked fine for a month and now crashes right when it opens. I tried reinstalling, and even deleted the two apps I installed after the last time it functioned properly. Would love to know how to fix this...

Did you do the iOS 4.3.3 that was released within the last week prior to the problem?

Spacedoc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
totemynote said:
Did you do the iOS 4.3.3 that was released within the last week prior to the problem?

This happened to me, too. Good point. It did start behaving strangely immediately after I upgraded to 4.3.3!

Spacedoc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
totemynote said:
Do you mean it crashes immediately after opening it?

Yes, indeed. Comes up and crashes before schedules are populated. Reinstall does not help. Repeatable on old and new iPads.

srgrubb

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I wish I could tie it to an upgrade...I didn't upgrade or do anything...I only use the thing for watching movies and playing games, so it worked Tues night, then Wed night..nada...

Chrizzo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't think it was the update. I just checked and I hadn't done the update yet. Went ahead and did the update, no change.

totemynote

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Chrizzo said:
I don't think it was the update. I just checked and I hadn't done the update yet. Went ahead and did the update, no change.

Well, there you go. Good thing is everybody, or at least many, are having the same thing happen since we all are. I'm sure they will put out a bug fix update themselves before long. Also now I'm sure they are aware of it as well.

Most reactions

Latest posts