What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Problems with Xfinity

Chrizzo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
And just like that...
Mine's back up and running. Didn't change anything...just randomly tried it out. It made me do all my login info as though it was my first time opening the app, then it worked like normal. No idea why, but I'm not complaining.

srgrubb

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The update didn't seem to have an affect on the app as it worked several times since the update, and only stopped this past week. I haven't had a chance to sync with my computer but I will try that next.

totemynote

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Chrizzo said:
And just like that...
Mine's back up and running. Didn't change anything...just randomly tried it out. It made me do all my login info as though it was my first time opening the app, then it worked like normal. No idea why, but I'm not complaining.

Same thing for me after trying it twice this morning. Glad to have it back working.

terrytass

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Unable to login to xfinity / HBO app

Hi, Am having trouble trying to login to xfinity app on my ipad. It works fine on my pc (2 different ones) but my ipad just kicks me out. This is affecting HBO Go too. Any ideas ?
Thanks

Arno222

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I kept getting oarange keys on 90 to 95% of the content on xfinity go app on my iPad, that would not play, then I noticed on the content I was able to watch had Hulu down at the bottom of some adds, that got me thinking so i deleted Hulu fully and reinstalled xfinity app and no more orange keys, this might happen with Netflix too or just a huge coincidence but I doubt it. Seems I am able to have better access

Most reactions

Latest posts