What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wi-Fi Problem with xfinity

420benz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I recently switched from AT&T to Xfinity and i have no problems with my iMac but no Wi-Fi on the iPad.
Xfinity is telling me that when Apple does an update it could cause this problem.I have a wireless HP Printer connected to there modem/router
that also works fine.They want 60.00 bucks to fix this problem.Any help would be greatly appreachated.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

On your ipad....have you tried to switch the wifi off and then turn it back on to see if you can pick up the wifi signal? You might want to try that and see if it works for you.

Also, sometimes a reset of the ipad can also help the immediate fixes. To reset your iPad: to do a reset by holding the power switch and home button together until you see the apple logo. Hope that helps!

Most reactions

Latest posts