What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Problems with Exchange Password

Josy12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
After putting in my code my iPad shows a box where it says Password Incorrect. Enter the Password for the Exchange account "Gmail". I know I have entered the correct Gmail password but the same message appears again. Also, there´s nowhere I can access anything on my iPad, not even to reset my password. I have looked on the computer and not found any site that allows me to recover or reset my Exchange account password. Can anyone help me? Thanks.

AMcKelvie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Try creating an Application Specific Password in GMail's 2 Step Verification

michali

iPF Novice
Reaction score
This happened to me today when I changed my gmail password. I changed the Exchange password too but when I came back to iPad, I got the message you are getting and all the tries I made with the correct password did not work and I could not get any further. I did a reset, that is hold the home button and the power switch until the Apple logo appears and the iPad reboots. All was fine when it rebooted. Hope this works for you.

Most reactions

Latest posts