1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

problem updating app

Discussion in 'iPad Help' started by Missmouse3, Aug 19, 2013.

1. Missmouse3

Missmouse3 iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    not an ipad problem really but maybe someone knows? I opened chrome on ipad today & got an offer to upgrade to latest version, I clicked ok but when the App Store opened I got a window saying I was in US site & had to login to UK App Store to upgrade. How do I do this? If I click on my App Store icon ( like I always do!) & then search for chrome, I get the same message telling me I am on US site & my Apple login details are not valid! Grrrrrrr!
  2. J. A.

J. A. iPad Legend

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,867 / 1
    Go to App Store - Featured, scroll down to your Apple ID, tap it and sign out. Then sign in again, using your existing Apple ID. This way you should get back to the right App Store.

This sometimes happens when you're following a link for an app from somewhere or searching for an app in App Store, which you don't get in your country's store. It changes without you noticing it.
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2013
    • Like Like x 1