What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Google chrome password sync

Sinkrate

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,

A bit of a chrome and iPad question :) just wondering if anyone else has tried to set this up and got it working.

The sync of the passwords from my chrome desktop and the google chrome app has worked fine. All the passwords are in there. The problem I have is that some of the web pages do not load the password into them automatically from within the iPad app.

This is not the main problem, the main issue is that I can't view the actual passwords on the google chrome app. By clicking on settings and then passwords you can view all the sites and usernames but It only gives you username and there is no way to view the actual password for that entry so that you can type it in manually.

It looks like an extremely useful sync option but at the moment not working right....... Unless I'm missing something.

Can anyone help / had the same problem ?

Cheers.

OP
S

Sinkrate

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, anyone got any ideas? I have posted on the google forum as well. Looks like quite a few people are not using the password sync with google yet.

Most reactions

Latest posts