What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Problem synching photos from PC to iPad2

LaurieLyn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi there,
I've just joined the forum and was wondering if someone could help me with this. I'm having a problem synching the photos on my PC (Win XP) with my iPad2. I know how to do it i.e. in iTunes I've selected the folders containing the photos I want to transfer. Then I click on "Apply" in the bottom right-hand corner of the screen. Then I click on "Synch". At the top of the screen, the progress bar shows "preparing to synch" and it seems to go as far as Step 4 of 6 and then the whole thing stops, and it's as if nothing ever happened. And there are no photos on my iPad. My iPad is brand new with 32GB, and so it's not a question of there being not enough space on it. Does anyone know what the problem could be?
Many thanks in advance for your help.

Most reactions

Latest posts