1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Lost photo folders while synching with pc

Discussion in 'iPad General Discussions' started by hilsroo, Nov 28, 2012.

1. hilsroo

hilsroo iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Last weekend I did a synch between my ipad and itunes on my pc. I just noticed this evening that several older photo albums are no longer appearing on the ipad. I've never had this issue before, having synched many times in the past. When I looked back in itunes this evening the 'synch selected folders in my pictures' box was ticked. Not by me, as I have never had to do this before; it has always just carried out the synch automatically. I tried ticking the 'all folders' option and re-synched but still no luck. I also tried a reset, still no luck. I updated to the newest itunes version before synching last weekend....could this be the cause of the problem, ie some problem with the itunes programme? Or is there something obvious I've done wrong? IsIshoulmmention that I've checked My Pictures
  2. hilsroo

hilsroo iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    (sorry about the garbage sentence at the end!)