What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lost photo folders while synching with pc

hilsroo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Last weekend I did a synch between my ipad and itunes on my pc. I just noticed this evening that several older photo albums are no longer appearing on the ipad. I've never had this issue before, having synched many times in the past. When I looked back in itunes this evening the 'synch selected folders in my pictures' box was ticked. Not by me, as I have never had to do this before; it has always just carried out the synch automatically. I tried ticking the 'all folders' option and re-synched but still no luck. I also tried a reset, still no luck. I updated to the newest itunes version before synching last weekend....could this be the cause of the problem, ie some problem with the itunes programme? Or is there something obvious I've done wrong? IsIshoulmmention that I've checked My Pictures

OP
hilsroo

hilsroo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hilsroo said:
Last weekend I did a synch between my ipad and itunes on my pc. I just noticed this evening that several older photo albums are no longer appearing on the ipad. I've never had this issue before, having synched many times in the past. When I looked back in itunes this evening the 'synch selected folders in my pictures' box was ticked. Not by me, as I have never had to do this before; it has always just carried out the synch automatically. I tried ticking the 'all folders' option and re-synched but still no luck. I also tried a reset, still no luck. I updated to the newest itunes version before synching last weekend....could this be the cause of the problem, ie some problem with the itunes programme? Or is there something obvious I've done wrong? IsIshoulmmention that I've checked My Pictures

(sorry about the garbage sentence at the end!)

Most reactions

Latest posts