What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Problem since upgrading to iOS 8.1

Louisealberter

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, since I upgraded my iPad 3 to iOS 8.1 I have not been able to use my IPF app the error message States that they cannot connect to the server. I have done everything I know shut my iPad down and reopen, reset , deleted the app and re downloaded it, nothing works, also other problems such as now my google chrome will not translate pages etc, small problems all since the upgrade? Does anyone else have such problems? What can I do about it? Thank you

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi, since I upgraded my iPad 3 to iOS 8.1 I have not been able to use my IPF app the error message States that they cannot connect to the server. I have done everything I know shut my iPad down and reopen, reset , deleted the app and re downloaded it, nothing works, also other problems such as now my google chrome will not translate pages etc, small problems all since the upgrade? Does anyone else have such problems? What can I do about it? Thank you
There was a software upgrade in June. Since then, the iPF app doesn't work. You can access iPF using a browser, or, if you prefer apps, Tapatalk.

Here's a tutorial for the app: http://www.ipadforums.net/threads/using-the-tapatalk-app-in-lieu-of-the-ipf-app.122426/

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi-

The IPF App no longer exists. We have upgraded the Forum site and have directed our members to use the IPF website.

If you want the feel of an App...you can use the Tapatalk App which is free at the Apple AppStore.

Hope that helps.

Ski ~
iPadforums Admin
iPhoneForums Moderator

Most reactions

Latest posts