What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Possible email issue

M

moparherb

Yesterday after deleting annoying emails I get this pop up message constantly. The message and it’s detail are shown below. It appears that I’m getting inbound emails but I cannot send emails. I’m using an iPad Pro 10.5 with iOS version 11.3. Any help is appreciated. My email address is EDITED (no email address). Well it seems I cannot upload the screen shots I took so I’ll try to describe the pop up

1st screen: “Cannot verify server identity. mail.dreamscape.com cannot be verified by mail”
2nd screen: “Certificate..plesk not trusted expired 10/28/08”

There is a more detailed screen after this but it’s impossible for me to describe. Thanks to anyone who helps.

Last edited by a moderator:

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
If you haven’t done so yet, try the following:

Restart your iPad.
Force close the Mail app.
Remove the account, and set it up again.

OP
M

moparherb

JA, thanks for your suggestions. What kind of crazy info am I going to need to set the email back up again after I delete it? I’m not to up on setting up an email account and of coarse today is Saturday so no chance mail provider is open to help. Thank again.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
It’s possible that you need to enter incoming and outgoing mail server manually. It’s mail.dreamscape.com for POP3 (incoming), and the same (mail.dreamscape.com) for SMTP (outgoing).
In any case, you’ll need your email address and the password.

Dreamscape has free technical support. See here: Dreamscape Online - Technical Support
Maybe you can contact them that way.

OP
M

moparherb

Thank you so much JA. Seems as I’m using a secure port “587” and I needed to put my name and password in and I’m up and running. Thank you for telling me about dreamscape customer service, they were very friendly and helpful.

Most reactions

Latest posts