What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please help

elenahellas

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi just purchased the new ipad. Was trying to set it up. Clicked something and now the fonts are so big cant get nothing done. I see half of the keyboard. How can I fix this. Thank you!

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
If you double-tap the screen with three fingers, does the screen go back to normal? If yes, then you've activated the Zoom feature. You can toggle between zoom and normal by doing the double-tap (with three fingers) process at any time.

If you want to turn off this feature, go to your Settings app, under the General tab, select Accessibility and then select Zoom. When a new window appears, ensure it is turned off. Then, the three-finger double tap won't work...

Hope this clarifies.

Marilyn

P.S. And thanks for raising this question. I did not know that if you double tapped with three fingers and then held the tap (keep touching the screen), then you can drag your fingers along the screen and REALLY zoom in. Coolio! :)

Most reactions

Latest posts