What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please Help!!!!!

Jeepin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Alright guys and gals so I just found out that their is jailbreak out for 4.3.3 on the iPad 2!!!! But the problem is I am on 4.3 and when I connect on iTunes it tells me to upgrade to 4.3.4 is their any way to go to 4.3.3?????
Thanks in advance for any help!!!!

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Unfortunately, I think you're a day late and a dollar short on this one. The jail break for iOS 4.3.3 came out on 5 July. Since then, Apple has fixed the exploit that allowed this to work - hence, iOS 4.3.4.

If you have not saved the SHSH blobs for 4.3.3, then no, there's no way for you to jail break your iPad. You'll have to go with version 4.3.4 and hope that a jail break gets developed for iOS5 (which is the next one I expect everyone is going to focus on).

Sorry.

Marilyn

Nobgul

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was able to jailbreak my 4.3.4 it's tethered but still

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
However, Nobgul, I'd wager you have an iPad1, yes? The OP has an iPad2.

There's no jail break for the iPad2 other than JailbreakMe 3.0 on iOS version 4.3.3.

Marilyn

Nobgul

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Nope I have a ipad2. It took me several hours of searching to find. I think I have the link on my home pc. It was listed as a development test file use at own risk, and was also shunned by several posters as not being a official cronic or greenp release. I have not had any issues as of yet.

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Okay. Who knew?

Please, however, do not post that link. The forum doesn't need a link to a jail break process that is "listed as a development test file use at own risk, and was also shunned by several posters as not being a official cronic or greenp release."

Thanks.

Marilyn

P.S. And for you drive-by readers: And please, don't ask here for the link Nobgul mentioned. If you think you want to try something that no one is supporting and may crash your iPad - use PMs. No discussion will be allowed here. Thanks.

Last edited:

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Nobgul said:
Nope I have a ipad2. It took me several hours of searching to find. I think I have the link on my home pc. It was listed as a development test file use at own risk, and was also shunned by several posters as not being a official cronic or greenp release. I have not had any issues as of yet.

Cool story bro. Screenshot proof of Cydia home page? How are you able to tethered boot? There is no exploit for the A5 bootrom.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts