1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Playlist Items Don't Play on I-Pad

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions - Site Assistance' started by awestruck, Mar 21, 2012.

1. awestruck

awestruck iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I downloaded some messages on my I=Pad and have not had this problem until recently. I go into the 'music' icon on the bottom of the I-pad screen, click it on, click the arrow to play the message, and it changes for about a second, then goes right back to the arrow. I also tried to play a video in Youtube, but the same thing happened. I have been playing things all along for the past couple of months without a problem. I attached the cord the my computer to recharge the I-Pad and it worked again for a while. Now it doesn't work. I don't know why it isn't working. Thanks for any suggestions.