What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New I Pad only flashes on start up?

biffbaker1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm new to this site and need some help please. I've had my I Pad for four months and it's been working
fine. Last night I typed in my pin code and whilst logging me in it froze (there was 20% battery life left). After five
minutes and a locked screen, I went to apple help on my I phone and read instruction on how to reboot the system. Once I'd done that the I Pad started up but only shows the apple sign. It constantly flashed and kept switching itselfs on and off. I then plugged the I Pad into my computer and using the latest version on I tunes I attempted to reset the I Pad to its
factory settings. After five minutes an error message appeared saying it wasn't possible. Does anyone have any ideas if this can be fixed or shall I just take the item back to where I bought it a demand a new one?

Most reactions

Latest posts