1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

New I Pad only flashes on start up?

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions - Site Assistance' started by biffbaker1, Aug 17, 2012.

1. biffbaker1

biffbaker1 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi everyone, I'm new to this site and need some help please. I've had my I Pad for four months and it's been working
    fine. Last night I typed in my pin code and whilst logging me in it froze (there was 20% battery life left). After five
    minutes and a locked screen, I went to apple help on my I phone and read instruction on how to reboot the system. Once I'd done that the I Pad started up but only shows the apple sign. It constantly flashed and kept switching itselfs on and off. I then plugged the I Pad into my computer and using the latest version on I tunes I attempted to reset the I Pad to its
    factory settings. After five minutes an error message appeared saying it wasn't possible. Does anyone have any ideas if this can be fixed or shall I just take the item back to where I bought it a demand a new one?