What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

pdf viewer - swipe facility and file management

Scooby3565

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi - this is my very first post on this forum, and I don't own an ipad yet but I am very tempted.

One of the key reasons I would like to buy an ipad is to help with client meetings for work. I am a financial adviser and talk to clients about the individual funds they hold, so the idea is that (on the ipad) I open a folder for each client to which I will save individual pdfs (one pdf for each fund they hold).

Ideally I would like to be able to open up the client folder and then run through the pdfs consecutively via swipes (like swiping through a photo album), rather than having to open and close each individual pdf. Is this possible with the ipad (or is there a suitable app that will facilitate this) ?

Many thanks for any help you can give - I hope to be a regular contributor as I build my knowledge.

Most reactions