What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Password protecting files/pdfs

Carolinakev

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm looking to start scanning in a lot of family documents. Some of our kids stuff isn't that big of a deal but some of our more personal and/or financial stuff I'd like to password protect. Is there an all in 1 app out there that can help me do all of that? It would be good if I could scan them into a pdf and then password protect that particular pdf.

Thanks in advance!

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm looking to start scanning in a lot of family documents. Some of our kids stuff isn't that big of a deal but some of our more personal and/or financial stuff I'd like to password protect. Is there an all in 1 app out there that can help me do all of that? It would be good if I could scan them into a pdf and then password protect that particular pdf.

Thanks in advance!

No problem!

Look here

http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-app-announcements/2238-datavault-password-manager-ipad.html

Tim

PS there are several other apps if this one doesn't meet your requirements - keep in touch..

Most reactions

Latest posts